[Developer Sdn Bhd] respects and is committed to the protection of your personal data and your privacy. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains how we collect and handle your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Please note that [Developer Sdn Bhd] may amend this Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment via our website or by such other means of communication as deemed suitable by us.
Sources of personal data
We collect your personal data which may include, but is not limited to, your name, NRIC number, passport number, contact details, financial and banking account details, occupation, citizenship and images (including photographs) whether directly from you or indirectly from third parties such as our authorised agents, dealers or representatives, your legal representatives, agents and/or employers when you, your legal representatives, agents and/or employers send us completed enquiry, application and/or registration forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies at public venues or in any of our premises.
All information requested for in the relevant forms and documents is obligatory to be provided by you unless stated otherwise. Should you fail to provide the obligatory information, we would be unable to process your request and/or provide you with relevant services in relation to your requested commercial transaction.
Purposes of collecting and further processing (including disclosing) your personal data
Your personal data is collected or provided to us and further processed by us as required or permitted by law and to give effect to your requested commercial transaction, including but not limited to the following purposes:-
- To assess and process your requested commercial transaction;
- To establish your identity and background;
- To administer and communicate with you in relation to our services, products and/or events;
- To process any payments related to your requested commercial transaction;
- To conduct credit reference checks and establish your credit worthiness, where necessary, in providing you with the relevant services in relation to your requested commercial transaction;
- For insurance purposes;
- For internal investigations, compliance, audit or security purposes;
- To conduct internal marketing analysis and analysis of customer patterns and choices;
- To comply with [Developer Sdn Bhd]’s legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business;
- To contact you regarding products, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials which we may feel interest you; and
- For [Developer Sdn Bhd]’s internal records management, and customer relations events and activities.
Disclosure or transfer of personal data
Your personal data provided to us is processed by entities (in or outside of Malaysia) within our group of companies (including related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners). [Developer Sdn Bhd] will ensure that access to your personal data is restricted to staff who are contractually required to process your personal data in accordance with their respective job requirements and only necessary information is released to the relevant employees.
Your personal data may also be disclosed or transferred to the following relevant classes of third parties (in or outside of Malaysia) as required under law, pursuant to relevant contractual relationship or for the purposes stated above (or directly related to those purposes):-
- Third parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf (such as banks or financial institutions, auditors, lawyers, company secretary, consultants, contractors, professional advisors, service providers, printing companies and insurance companies);
- Utility companies;
- Law enforcement agencies including the courts or local police;
- Relevant governmental authorities, statutory authorities, local councils and industry regulators; and
- Any persons, authorities or regulators to whom [Developer Sdn Bhd] is permitted or required to disclose to under the laws of any country.
Right to access and correct personal data
You have the right to access and correct your personal data held by us (subject always to certain exemptions). We will make every endeavour to ensure your personal data is accurate and up to date therefore we ask that if there are changes to your information you should notify us directly via post/fax/email at the address as stated in the booking form. For further information on how we collect and process your Personal Data, please visit our Personal Data Protection Policy at www.kuchingcitymall.com